Sunday, October 16, 2011

Free Write 1.0

Well I am bored... so Let's Free Write!
These are mostly random, and my skills are horror, romance, poetry, thriller/suspense, and mystery  so sorry if they sound creepy sometimes.

"Jared are you okay?" I hear the faint whisper of Jess echoing above my head.


I try to find the words to speak but nothing came out, it was like there was something blocking my mouth.

Well I got bored of writing it... I will try some poetry!

Love is clean
Love is pure...

mmmmm no!

my eyes wonder, and I met yours
I never seen something so pure
My feet walk towards you
And yours did too

I raised my hand and ask...
"will you dance?"
You said sure.

Remembering the warmness of your touch 
As we dance under the light
Remembering your kiss that night
Brought tears to my
eyes Why?
Because your laying here, cold, and I am already missing your touch!

Yes I know its sad!
I always tend to make the poems sad... idk why? I just do...anyway
Until next time,
Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment